Saturday 4 February 2017

Greetings Harry Potter fans, #HarryPotter20 #NewEditions Monday 26th June 2017 #Savethedate #preorder


I have been a #HarryPotter fan since its release, I have the original set, that has been read by me, my children and my grandchildren many a time.
I buy the illustrated editions for my grandchildren each Christmas (handy them being out before hand, hey)

And now for the 20th Anniversary (insert me feeling VERY OLD here) I thought I would share my newsletter I get from #Bloomsbury. follow #HarryPotter20 for news and events too.

#Bloomsbury have just unveiled the covers of the four Hogwarts House Editions of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone to celebrate the 20th anniversary of first publication, which will take place on 26th June 2017.

And for once these books are not over priced, I find living in NZ that books are extraordinarily overpriced compared to the UK or US, but the price I noted on all Bloomsbury's pages are the same, now I do not mean currency converted the same but that they are Hardback RRP: 13.49
Paperback RRP: 7.19 and at the moment there is a sale on Pre-orders

So if you are a keen collector and fan of #HarryPotter like myself, go save yourself 10% and click the link to order:

AU/NZ http://www.harrypotter.bloomsbury.com/au/bookshop/20th-anniversary-editions/
UK http://www.harrypotter.bloomsbury.com/uk/bookshop/20th-anniversary-editions/
USA - I guess you can order from your local retailers or from the above links which ever works the best currency rate for you guys.


Illustrated by Levi Pinfold, Kate Greenaway Medal winner, the front covers feature the crest for each Hogwarts house in vibrant house colours. Levi took his inspiration from traditional heraldry and coats of arms and combined this with typical characteristics of each house to create crests that embody the values of the house. Head to Pottermore.com to find out more information on the creatures, symbols and shapes used in each crest, and take the sorting quiz to find out which house you belong to.

Behold the complementary hardback and paperback jackets of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone below. The hardbacks will be black with the house crest in a house colour and striped sprayed edges. The paperbacks will reverse the house colour theme and have single colour sprayed edges. Both editions will contain fascinating facts about the houses of Hogwarts, and three specially commissioned house illustrations from Levi Pinfold per book. Books will be in stores from the beginning of June. Pre-order your house edition today!
Harry Potter Hogwarts House Editions
Harry Potter Hogwarts House Editions

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

Translate