Tuesday 19 August 2014

TWISTED BY CALLIE HART IS LIVE ON AMAZON!!!








Twisted is book 5 in the Blood & Roses series. Make sure to check out Deviant, Fracture, Burn, and Fallen before reading this instalment! 


Sloane 

How many times can a person fall down and still get back up? How many times can things go wrong before you just give up? 

I’ve lost everything. My home, my job, my purpose in life—everything has been turned upside down. But while life hasn’t exactly turned out the way I would have liked it to, I wouldn’t change a thing. If things were different, I wouldn’t have Lacey. I wouldn’t have Michael. 

But most importantly, I wouldn’t have him. 

I’ve realized what I feel. He knew it before I did. Only one question remains: 

Is he capable of feeling the same way? 

Zeth 

Secrets are a prison, and I have been behind bars for years. Sloane Romera has been turning keys in all of my locks, throwing light on corners of my mind that I thought would forever be shrouded in darkness. Or at least I had hoped would be. 

I have done so many wrongs in this life, and yet this woman has forgiven me. She’s done something I never thought possible—she has learned to understand me, and she hasn’t run. She’s amazed me. She’s saved me. She’s fallen in love with me. 

If it’s within my power, I’m about to do the same for her.






Twisted (Blood & Roses, #5)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was lucky enough to receive a copy to review by the Author, I am a huge fan of this series, Callie got me hooked when I first read Deviant! This is a Novella series and you need to read the books in order:
Book 1 is Deviant (This book is currently free on Amazon *18/08/14.
Book 2 is Fracture, Book 3 is Burn, Book 4 is Fallen. And they all ROCK!

So what can I tell you without giving the game away...

Well we learn more of how Zeth grew to be the way he is (oh I loved this aspect of the book)
we also get to know a bit more of why Lacey is so troubled (I just wanted to hug her)

Charlie lives up to his Crazy OTT Crime Boss, Callie certainly knows how to create dark characters.

And Slone... well Sloane continues to grow in character and strength.

Zeth shows a bit of a softer side, and Sloane's influence is starting to show in his actions.

BUT he is still the Big Bad Wolf that I first got hooked on!

Callie Hart grips you with the story line throughout this series, and I like how in this installment you also get to read more on Zeth's right hand man Micheal, Micheal is 'Rebel's' Cousin and I am sure he has a soft spot for Lacey - HINT HINT CALLIE, I don't want this series to end!

(AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR The spin off REBEL, either!!!!!)

I am not a fan of Series books, BUT Callie Hart has got the mix just right, OK the books end on a certain amount of a cliffhanger leaving you gagging for the next book, BUT you know that it won't be too long before the next book comes out.

So ONCE AGAIN Callie Hart - 5 Zethalicious Stars!!!! It was a Fantastic read, and I will be ordering myself Paperbacks to go with my lovely copy of Deviant.

description











  Blood and Roses series Book 1-3



See my reviews on DeviantFractureBurn & Fallen









No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

Translate