Sunday 15 January 2017

Review: Satisfaction (Temptation #2) by K.M. Golland @KellyGolly



Satisfaction (Temptation #2) by 


Paperback Cover

Blurb

‘I have this one week to prove to her that we belong together, and I’m not going to waste another second of it.

Now that I have her, I am never letting her go.’


Alexis Summers is no stranger to facing challenges. She has had her fair share of them since falling for handsome billionaire Bryce Clark. Just to make it even more complicated, Bryce is her boss.

He is also a man who gets what he wants ¬— and what he wants is Alexis.

The problem is, Alexis is married. But her husband Rick has confessed to a secret from his past that has set Alexis free, at least temporarily.

Alexis has finally allowed herself to give in to the temptation that is Bryce Edward Clark, but as they realise the connection they share goes far deeper than anything either of them have ever experienced, will a single week together be enough?

Can Alexis find satisfaction, in the compelling sequel to the bestseller Temptation?

Links 

Goodreads ~ Amazon US ~ Amazon UK  ~ B&N ~ Kobo ~ iTunes ~ Publisher Website

To order a signed paperback, please fill in this Paperback Order Form

 Review 

Satisfaction (Temptation, #2)
Ebook cover

Satisfaction by K.M. Golland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have had this book for ages since #RWDU15 but I did not get time to read it, since I am without internet and a house I am finding time to catch up reading.

I remember book 1 well and I found it easy to slip back into the lives of Lex and Bryce. or Brilexis lol.

I am not a fan of books where the storyline has a married couple involved, but this series is not a salacious scandalous marriage breakup, but more a realisation of that the couple have drifted apart and changed, so I have found it an enjoyable read.

Alexis has fallen for her charming boss - a billionaire ( well we all know this doesn't happen everyday, but heck this is fiction you know) and this book is a continuation of book 1, Alexis and Bryce are spending a week together, to find out where their feelings are going...

OK so that's all you get on the plot.

My thoughts

Well - as I read book 1 when it first published in 2014 I am glad that Ms Golland had the series picked up by Harlequin Mira, I loved Temptation and Ms Golland is a lovely lady.

Harlequin have not changed the voice of the characters but brought the best version of Ms Golland's Alexis and Bryce to the wider public. I found a copy of this book in my new local library in Bluff Southland, so it will be the furthest southernmost copy! And the others are available too.

The story is sweet, romantic, hot and at times heart wrenching, it also has some laugh out loud moments - the toilet scene at Opals had me trying to stifle my laughter while my hubby was sleeping soundly next to me.

I did not want to put the book down by the time I got to the last few chapters, so I read on late into the night.

The story went as I expected with a few plot twists that will bring some new challenges for Brylexis to handle the book finishes at a spot which will not leave you with a book hangover, but have you wanting to read book 3 'Fulfilment' to see what will happen next.

a well deserved 4 stars.

View all Kat's reviews

Author Bio


K.M. Golland“I am an author and married mother of two adorable little people. A bookworm, musicworm, shoppingworm, and sportsworm, I’m also a self-confessed Shoe-aholic, Bridge-aholic, Tea-aholic, and Choc-aholic. I write sexy romantic comedy, because we all need a bit of fun in and out of the bedroom.”

- K.M. Golland ~ Romance. Sex. And a whole lot of laughs.


http://www.kmgolland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

Translate