Wednesday 30 July 2014

SALES BLITZ!!!!!!! Limited time only KRINOS #1 by TL Smith is FREE 5* Review





My life was simple. Follow instructions, learn the family business and be prepared to take over when the time has come. My name is Eliza, 
although people in the business know me as Krinos. One thing you should know about me is that my father is a drug lord, the boss in these parts.

I am prepared to do whatever it takes to step up to the challenge and run the family business, to make my father proud, a business filled with drugs, sex and death. What I'm not prepared for though is him,

the Greek God who walks into my life and threatens to rock my world.
Now, my life has just got complicated. But don't misunderstand,
complicated is not a weakness. My father was not a man to cross, so expect nothing less from me. I am my father's daughter, and I will be the boss.




Krinos (Take Over, #1)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



Well I'll be dammed I just read this in 3 hours... I just couldn't put it down, T.L. Smith has created a female character who can stand up to the alpha males and make them kneel at her feet!

The lead character is Krinos, a beautiful but tough Aussie who is a spitfire, she can hold her own, is confident in her sexuality, and not afraid to scratch that itch when she wants. She's everything you would expect a drug bosses daughter to be, and the business is being handed over to her, which leads us to where she meets her fathers second in command, Stefanos.

Stefanos is the Alpha of all Alpha male's, he is hot, sexy and used to getting what he wants when he wants... possessive of what he thinks is his... And he wants Krinos!

When they meet, Krinos is in lust at first sight, she's not daft to pass up getting hot and heavy with this Greek God, but on her own terms... Which Stefanos is not happy about, this leads to some awesomely hot reading... The sex is off the charts, hot heavy and hard.

Krinos doesn't want to submit and neither will Stefanos and he has a hard time dealing with the fact that she is her own boss, not to be owned or submit (YAY) at last a female who is an equal to these alpha characters. I also liked how she didn't weaken when times were at there worst, she is a fighter, and she will take on anyone who dares to think she is just a simpering woman.

The story is fast paced, the drug world do not think a woman should be a boss, and they stupidly think that she will lay down and take their insolence, I really enjoyed reading this Novella, and I look forward to reading how she will take hold of both the reins in business and how she decides what future Stefanos will have in her life.

T.K. Smith's writing style is fast paced, erotic and the chemistry between Krinos and Stefanos literally smokes.

I hope book 2 isn't too far away.

If you like fast paced story lines with strong characters this book is for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

Translate