Her Unexpected Joy: Small Town Romantic Suspense (Protectors of Jasper Creek Book 9)
Publication date : July 19, 2026
Blurb
What if the moment everything went wrong was actually the moment everything went right?
Zoe Avery has always been able to laugh her way through anything. A snowstorm? No problem. A ditch? Inconvenient, but manageable. A broken cell phone in the middle of nowhere Tennessee? Annoying, sure.
Going into labor, eight months pregnant with her sister's baby, alone on a deserted mountain road? Yeah. Even Zoe couldn't joke her way through that one.
Then a stranger appeared out of the whiteout. Steady hands. Calm eyes. A four-year-old named James who thought delivering a baby in a Ford F-150 was the coolest thing that had ever happened to him.
Adam Beckett wasn't looking for chaos that night. But somehow, chaos had never looked quite so worth staying for.
Buy Links
🩵Purchase Links 🩵
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4wWCZAY
B&N: https://surl.li/ejexjd
Apple Books: https://surl.li/fbdkbv
Kobo: https://surl.lt/sjnrjo
Google: https://surl.li/ljhort
Review
I'll start by saying this is one of my favorite series.
This book opens with the continuation of the ending scene in book 8 Her Unending Horizon, and I have waited patiently to find out what happened when Zoe Avery went in the ditch... At 8 months pregnant 🫣, with her sisters baby she was being surrogate for.
So the beginning of this book starts out with a pretty nail-biting scene.
I'm glad I had a pretty lazy week planned so I've ignored the chores and kept turning the pages as our Hero of the hour
Adam Beckett (and his adorable son James) find Zoe in the ditch in the snowstorm going into labor, alone on a deserted mountain road?
Yeah intense!
But again Ms O'Learys words brought the scene to life, Adam with 4 years old James, who brought some lighter moments throughout the delivery in the back of Adam's Ford F-150 (All I could think of was that it's a good job Americans like super sized utes 🤣.)
We get a sweet slow burn romance, with a bit of suspense from both Zoe's and Adams workplaces.
Favorite character... James
Favorite scene... When James is talking about sleepovers 😉
The book was everything I was waiting for, and yay there'll be another book in October 😁 go
grab your copy now.




No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting