🐺❄️Check out this fantasy romance series❄️🐺
Series books links: https://amzn.to/4pu2eYO
Blurb
Even Though, Even If, Even When...
Philip Avery and Rose Everhart are bound by fate, their connection undeniable, their souls intertwined by something deeper.
But destiny is never simple. Fate can be cruel, and love isn’t always enough.
Torn between his pack and Rose—his trium perfectum, the one person meant to balance his magic, heart, and very being. Philip walks away when his alpha demands a choice—his pack or Rose—leaving behind the one person who truly saw him
Even after heartbreak and separation, their souls refuse to sever.
Philip and Rose must decide: Can love survive the weight of regret? And is redemption possible when the person you hurt is the one you’ve always belonged to?
Review
I have not read the authors other work, other than a short story about glitter bombing pixes. And that didn't really help me understand what was happening in this world the story is based. But it was an entertaining novella 😁 and made me want to know more about the world, which is why I read this book.
In this story We follow Phillip and Rose, who share a magical bond from the moment they meet as kids, but they somehow know it's not the time to fully connect. Is a lovely sweet childhood friendship/blossoming romance.
As the story developed, Phillip ended up doing, what I thought was something out of character to the boy he was in the beginning, but if he hadn't, I guess the storyline would have been a bit boring 😉 and let's face it, peer pressure is real for teenagers.
Anyone who reads my reviews, knows I don't do spoiler reviews. But at the end of the story, we have Rose and Phillip and their bond connected with them happy at the end of the book.
What I liked:
It feels like the start of a massive, epic story arc and I enjoyed the authors writing style. I loved following Phillip and Rose's journey!
What still confused me:
If this had been a fated mate storyline I would have not been confused but with this emphasis on three...
The whole Trium Perfectum ? ( I googled it in Latin it's basically reads, Threes is perfect) And series is called "Trium Perfectum" ... yet there are only TWO of them?! 🧐 Is there a third person missing? Are the answers hidden in the author's previous books or will this be revealed further on in other books?
Update -
I reached out to the Authors PA and they said Accidental Faerie Tale and Even After are prequels.
Conclusion:
If you love stories where a hidden magical realm seamlessly twists into our normal world, you need this on your radar. BUT maybe don't jump in part way through a series 🫣 like I did, look at the other books first:
So I'm concluding this review with saying I suggest reading 'An Accidental Faerie Tale first Even After ☺️
Tropes: checklist:
❄️ Redemption Arc
🐺 Second Chance
❄️ Mental Health Rep
🐺 Portal Magic
🐺 Protective Heroe
❄️ Fated Bonds
🐺 Shifters
❄️ Found Family
🐺 Real-World / Fae Crossover


No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting