Thursday, 24 September 2026

Hades' Revenge by Ella Jade Review & Release Day Blitz



BLURB 

When a vicious assassin is banished from the life he’s known, he starts over only to be tempted by the goddaughter he hasn’t seen in almost twenty years.

Hades

Vindictive, malicious, some would even say sadistic…

I couldn’t argue with any of those assessments. We are who we are. I’m a vengeful assassin who will stop at nothing to make those who wronged me pay. And I’m thirsty for revenge.

Eighteen years ago, I took the fall for a man who was like a brother to me. I even vowed to protect his daughter by becoming her godfather— and then he betrayed me.

Two decades later, his daughter, now a stunning woman strolls into my life, having no idea who I am or what I’m capable of. Capri takes an unhealthy interest in me, the older and dangerous man, and I don’t do anything to discourage her. I welcome her obsession because it suits me.

When her infatuation with me grows stronger, I prove just how vindictive, malicious, and sadistic I really am. Is she the opportunity I need to enact my revenge against her father or is she the reason I finally let this vendetta go?

Don't miss the start of this bold dark romance series by USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Jade. Hades' Revenge is a dark age gap rom com that may contain content that is disturbing to some readers. It is a standalone with no cliffhanger and has an HEA.

This book is not a Greek Mythology retelling.



BOOK LINKS 🔗 

Only $2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON - GOODREADS - STORYGRAPH 


Other book 🔗 
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/4b50A9m
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/4b0fPAq
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/4aZxOqF
B&N: https://bit.ly/4rWHIQQ
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3OS5nDt
Apple Books: https://apple.co/4rc8Ryj
Universal: https://books2read.com/u/479POg
 

 

REVIEW



  Hades' RevengeHades' Revenge by Ella Jade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The book cover first drew me in, then the blurb sold me...

Capri was quite audacious in her pursuit of Hades, she was a mixture of naivety and brashness in her quest to find out why the owner of a Greek Nightclub and her father had identical tattoos.
From her first encounter with him at his club, which was a suspenseful scene in itself, to the following encounters, we are swept into the pages as they explore their attraction.
When Hades learns what her father has planned for her future, his plans change.
When the storyline switches to New York, the tension and attraction mounts.
He has every right to exact revenge, but will he give that up for love?

Well you will have to read the book yourself and find out 😁.

My thoughts:
This is only the second Age Gap romance That I have read. But I actually picked up the book because the plot hooked me first.
I'm a sucker for a suspenseful story and so the age gap was a secondary trope that was something different.
In the beginning I thought Capri was a bit naive with her surveillance of Hades ( I'm sure she thought she was in some undercover cops show) the way she acted in the beginning, she could have gotten herself into trouble - luckily Hades had his eyes on her. Then her second attempt to me highlighted her fixation on Hades. Stalker much!
Luckily Hades might be one of the most elite assassins who has a reputation he also has honour.
Capri intrigued him, and what started as a way to exact revenge on her father soon had his once frozen heart thawing.
I liked how their relationship helped both of them grow. The background suspense story from Capri's fathers business associations ties the story together and a HEA.
I've enjoyed this book and it leads into Zeus's story which sounds like it's another intriguing book, I've added it to my TBR 😉.

Thanks to the author and Give Me Books PR for the opportunity to read this book and provide my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

AUTHOR BIO 








USA Today Bestselling author Ella Jade writes dark mafia romances with dominating mob bosses, the strong women who challenge them, and suspenseful twists that keep her readers turning the pages.

When she isn’t reading or writing sexy, angsty, and intense words, she indulges in a well-crafted martini and binge watches episodes of Dallas, Falcon Crest, and Dynasty, where she learned at an early age how to spin an old-school cliffhanger. She also enjoys spoiling her two chihuahua writing companions.


AUTHOR LINKS





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/katsindiebookblog

Translate