Property of Jinx (Kings of Anarchy MC: Minnesota Book 2) by Max Henry
Book Review
Book Links
Amazon https://amzn.to/4x3YEaV
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/233009274-property-of-jinx
Blurb
A new angsty dark motorcycle club romance standalone set in the gripping Kings of Anarchy MC shared world.
The first time she came on my screen, I clicked away.
The second time, I stayed to watch her finish.
The third time, I should have deleted my account.
She’s the sheriff’s daughter.
And I’m the VP of the Kings of Anarchy MC.
But daddy doesn’t know what his girl does behind closed doors.
And I do.
Kyra awakens parts of me that I thought were broken for good.
She’s a reminder that even in a world as corrupt as ours, deliverance can be found in the hearts of the wicked.
Unfortunately for us, the eyes of the law don’t see it that way.
When her father’s vendetta against our club hinges on whether I stay or walk away, what was once my salvation may become my ruin.
Welcome to the Kings of Anarchy MC, where the Kings rule in chaos, and the open road is our Kingdom.
With 30 of your favorite authors penning their own chapters in this outlaw empire, you'll dive into a world where rules are a thing of the past. Here, nobody messes with the Kings or lays a hand on their property. Enter a universe where loyalty is everything, legends are born, and every ride is unforgettable.
Are you ready to ride with the Kings of Anarchy MC?
Review
Property of Jinx by Max HenryMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Well what a page turner.
This has been a gritty tough ride to a hea, but Jinx and Kyra were worth it.
There are some difficult subjects mentioned in this book, but it was really well done.
I especially loved that Jinx was flawed, he had some real issues to contend with, but in the end he fought for what was right for him and Kyra. Kyra knows what she wants and is prepared give everything up for Jinx
I'm looking forward to the next book, not only for the next couple in the series, but to see what happens to the rival MC
- The Devil's Breed, I hope they get their just desserts.
View all my reviews
About the author
For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the poignant and thought-provoking side to life.
Which probably stands to reason why each of her books take the reader on an emotional rollercoaster that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her motto holds true:
Love never comes easy.
When she's not lost in an alternate world - fuelled by coffee and the odd sneaky bowl of chocolate (preferably M&Ms) - she spends her days as a wife to a dedicated husband, mother to two rambunctious boys, and an obsessive petrolhead enjoying the muscle on display at the local car shows.



No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting