Property of Chaos (Kings of Anarchy MC: Minnesota Book 2) by Max Henry
Book Review
Book Links
Amazon https://amzn.to/4x3YEaV
Goodreads
Blurb
A new angsty dark motorcycle club romance series set in the gripping Kings of Anarchy MC shared world.
The first time, I convinced myself that the shadows were a trick of my mind.
The second time, I woke to find him seated on my bed with my journal in his hands.
The third time... I should have run.
Yet his presence brings me peace; the scent of warm leather calms me in ways no prescription ever could.
It’s a harmless arrangement. An addictive routine. An unspoken contract that feels right under the illusion of night.
That is until a motorcycle club moves into the abandoned lot across the road.
And my beautiful dream becomes a living nightmare.
Property of Chaos is an angsty, dark reverse age gap that can be read as a standalone.
Welcome to the Kings of Anarchy MC, where the Kings rule in chaos, and the open road is our Kingdom.
With 30 of your favorite authors penning their own chapters in this outlaw empire, you'll dive into a world where rules are a thing of the past. Here, nobody messes with the Kings or lays a hand on their property. Enter a universe where loyalty is everything, legends are born, and every ride is unforgettable.
Are you ready to ride with the Kings of Anarchy MC?
Review
Property of Chaos by Max HenryMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow. Well that was a fast read 😁. I will give this story 4.75 ⭐, but have chosen 5 overall because, overall I really enjoyed the book, but there wasn't much of the 'clublife' or bikes.
I've not read a MC genre story for a while but I enjoy Max Henry's book's and was keen to see what this new series would bring about.
And WOW, it definitely kept me turning the page as it wasn't what I was expecting.
What I did love...
The author did a great job with creating a main female character that was both Strong but also very broken (and rightly so, her trauma was something that was horrible) *this book does mention some triggering subjects.
Vanessa was a character that I could cheer for when she overcame something, but also, was heartbroken when the PTSD would kick in when something triggered it.
What I found surprising...
Chaos... An alpha, president of an MC club, that had some questionable habits that were almost stalkery... But I still liked him 🫣.
The Romance... Was it Dark? Well I would say in reality the romance between Chaos and Vanessa was actually nicely done.
A trauma victim isn't it just go all kinky bdsm just like that, and the author did a great job in creating a believable romance that was between two people who had their own traumas to overcome while learning to trust and learn how to love each other flaw's and all.
I really enjoyed the scene where Vanessa confronted her past, so she could walk into her future with Chaos.
And I'm going to enjoy seeing how their relationship deepens in the next book.
View all my reviews
About the author
For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the poignant and thought-provoking side to life.
Which probably stands to reason why each of her books take the reader on an emotional rollercoaster that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her motto holds true:
Love never comes easy.
When she's not lost in an alternate world - fuelled by coffee and the odd sneaky bowl of chocolate (preferably M&Ms) - she spends her days as a wife to a dedicated husband, mother to two rambunctious boys, and an obsessive petrolhead enjoying the muscle on display at the local car shows.



No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting