Monday 24 October 2016

Review: Attraction (Temptation #4) by K.M. Golland @KellyGolly #DIK #Steaming #Firefighter #Aussie #Sizzle

Blurb 

 A stunning new novel featuring the characters from the Temptation books... Have you ever thought you knew exactly where your life was headed? Carly enjoys her carefree life — free from obstructions, free from drama, and free from anchors that tie her down to anyone or anything. She likes making her own decisions and not having to answer to anyone. Her life is good. Uncomplicated. But Carly is set for a shake-up when she is introduced to Derek at her best friend’s birthday. Firefighter-Derek. Drop-dead-gorgeous-Derek. Brown-eyed-dirty-talking-cocky-as-hell-Derek. Their instant attraction has them both questioning their outlook on life, on relationships ... and on love.



Buy from
Amazon US ~ Amazon UK - Kobo ~ B&N



I love the Kindle Cover too - its nice to see Carly in the flesh so to speak!




















 Review Attraction (Temptation, #4)Attraction by K.M. Golland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been reading my series of books By K.M. GollandI own book 1 and 2 and I got Book 3 and this book from the Library, I intend to buy them but they need to be signed so they match my first 2. I booked out the whole set so my signed books stayed perfect!

#Bookaholic that I am - I hate to bend my Signed books.

So this book is about one of my favourite characters in this series BBF Carly.
Alexis is a great character, but if I had a #BookBestFriend come to life I would want Carly.

I loved this line:

Have you ever thought you knew exactly where your life was headed? - Once upon a time I did think this but then live tends to throw curveballs ( and I have been playing in the major leagues of Curveballs lately!)

Carly is a secretary/Admin at a school (Funny so was I once upon a time) My school was full of teenagers, but oh how I laughed at the things the kids got up to, and this is what I like about Ms Gollands writing, its down to earth, believable and relatable so the reader can see themselves in the characters on the pages.

Then there is DIK - oh my, don't we all wish we had a DIK ( well I do have my own - but he isn't a firefighter - oh swoon!)
Firefighter-Derek. Drop-dead-gorgeous-Derek. Brown-eyed-dirty-talking-cocky-as-hell-Derek. Their banter between each other kept me smiling and turning the pages.

There was one part in the book when I got very frightened, I thought oh no Ms Golland please don't make me cry again! ( She has had me sobbing in the other books)

But I can thankfully say that by the time I had finished the book I was full of smiles and fluffy marshmallow feelings. #ohthefeels

I think I have enjoyed this book the best from the series, I guess because both characters are more down to earth and funny. I think I had a smile on my face for most of the book.

Anyway - I am saving for either a ticket to Aussie again for more signed books - or maybe I can tempt Ms Golland to visit good ol Southland! Her books are in the library after all :D

View all Kat's reviews

Author Bio

Right: KM Golland with another Great Aussie Author Lesley Jones

"I'm an author. I am married. I'm the mother of two adorable little people, and a self-confessed shoe-aholic, tea-aholic, car-aholic, and bridge-aholic." Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, K.M. Golland studied law and worked as a conveyancer before putting her career on hold to raise her children. She then traded her legal work for her love of writing and found her dream career.
I am so glad to have met Ms Golland, twice in fact and she is as nice as she seems - follow her on Facebook Instagram and Twitter to find out yourself - < images from Authors Facebook page.
Author Website ( check out her new books and where to buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

Translate