Monday 11 August 2014

Fate By Nikki Sex Review Post






How far would you go to get something you really wanted?

Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul, all her life.

Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister.

Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.

She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush. 

But Fate has other ideas. . .






Fate

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I've had this book on my kindle to review for a while now, and at last it was on top... Well this books been a very pleasant surprise, yes it's erotica, but it's also a book about relationships, loyalty and obsession.

How far would you go to get something you really want? Well Emily goes the whole Hogg!, she's had a lifelong crush on her brother's best friend, Paul. And of course he only sees the little sister he never had!
Desperate and infatuated, Emily decides to change her look, heads to Cabo where she knows he's headed to and keeps watch for her target, when she sees him she introduces herself as Candy, there for a good time... And Paul being a typical man falls for the alter ego Candy, Emily just thought She needed one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush. But of course Fate has other ideas!

Now 'Candy' has Paul wanting to introduce her to the world of Doms and Subs! He continues to email Candy, growing to want a relationship with her... And here in lies Emily's dilemma... She wants it too, but how does she admit to Paul that Candy and Emily are one in the same?
Well I urge you to read the book and find out for yourself

As I said at the beginning this book has been well written with a complete backstory that gives the characters depth and make you relate to each of them individually, and empathise with each of their situations.

Nikki Sex has combined a steamy introduction into the world of BDSM with her artfully written characters and plot line, I enjoyed getting to know both Emily and Paul and also Andre, who becomes the protagonist in getting the couple to see what they really want.

And upon reading the back of the book I can read more about Andre and also the other characters who popped in for cameo spots who have their own books.

This is my first book that I have read by Nikki Sex, but it won't be my last.

Thanks to Ashton Publishing who contacted my blog to see if I would like to review this book... And sorry it took so long!

This books a gem in the Miriad of Erotic books available. I have no qualms at recommending it to anyone who doesn't mind a bit of spice to their books.







Hey there, I'm Nikki Sex!
I write sexy contemporary romance, often involving a bit of kink. I'm also a sucker for Happy Ever After endings, so no matter how dark my stories get, fear not! It always all works out.



Nikki's Books 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

Translate