Monday 26 December 2016

Review: Coyote's Kiss (Supernatural #8) by Christa Faust

Coyote's Kiss (Supernatural, #8)
Look what I found in my library calling to me from the 'Recommended Shelf'... so I picked it up!
A Supernatural novel that reveals a previously unseen adventure for the Winchester brothers, from the hit TV series!  - My perfect escape...
A truck full of illegal Mexican immigrants slaughtered with supernatural force is found by the side of a road. Trying to find answers, Sam and Dean are plunged into the dangerous world that exists along the Mexican border. They encounter a tattooed, pistol-packing bandita on a motorcycle who seems be everywhere they go before they get there. Xochi Cazadora draws them into a whole new world of monsters...  
  • Mass Market Paperback, 348 pages
  • Published July 12th 2011 by Titan Books (first published January 1st 2011)

Book links:

Amazon US ~ Amazon UK -  Google Books


Review

Coyote's Kiss (Supernatural, #8)

Coyote's Kiss by Christa Faust My rating: 4 of 5 stars I am a Supernatural Fan, and when I walked into my library and saw this sitting on the recommended shelf I picked it up, I may have lots of books to read but sometimes you have to deviate when the feeling takes you. So they always say that a book is better than a film, and that is because your imagination can always create a picture just for you, and the book was a good plot/story and the characters read like the characters I know and love on tv. So it was a perfect fit. I loved Xochi and she was the perfect addition to the adventure that Sam and Dean go on. I liked how the author took the situations that have happened on the TV series and used that in the storyline.

If you are a fan of a good story and the series then you will enjoy this book


Author Bio

christafaust_8179-loChrista Faust is the author of several novels, including Choke HoldMoney Shot and HoodtownMoney Shot was nominated for an Edgar award, Anthony award and Barry award, and won a Spinetingler award in the ‘Rising Star’ category. She worked in the Times Square peep booths, as a professional dominatrix, and in the adult film industry both behind and in front of the cameras for over a decade, starring in dozens of racy fetish-oriented videos. She also wrote and directed a four-part bondage adventure serial called Dita in Distress, featuring world famous Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese. Faust is a Film Noir fanatic and an avid reader of classic hardboiled pulp novels, and an MMA fight fan. She lives and writes in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting

Powered By Blogger

Rachel M Raithby

Rachel M Raithby
Author of the Deadwood Hunter Series

Blog Archive

Follow

Instagram

Translate